Who Is It For?
- Pastors and ministry leaders wanting their church to become a place where the hurting can find healing as well as to guide their staff through a healing journey.
(Senior Pastors, Executive Pastors, Care Pastors, Men’s/Women’s Pastors, High School/College/Young Adults Pastors, Groups Pastors, Outreach Pastors, Ministry Directors, Lay Leaders and more.)
- Counselors, campus ministry leaders, Christian business leaders, and others will also benefit from the Churches That Heal Church Program.
- Any individual wanting to “gift” a Church Program to their church or pastor.
- Church-wide small group ministries that would like to host Churches That Heal small groups as a complement to the Church Program.
- A subsection of a church small group or recovery ministry that would like to offer Churches That Heal small groups as a specialized opportunity for those in their communities looking to experience healing.
- Para-ministries who would like to host Churches That Heal small groups as a special offering.
- Any individual or Small Group not associated with a Church That Heals with a desire for personal healing (who can work through the content independently or within the context of a group).